|The tools and information on the this site are intended as an aid to weight loss and weight maintenance, and do not offer medical advice. If you suffer from, or think you may suffer from, a medical condition you should consult
your doctor before starting a weight loss and/or exercise regime. If you decide to start exercising after a period of relative inactivity you should start very slowly and consult your doctor if you experience any discomfort, distress or
any other symptoms. If you feel any discomfort or pain when you exercise, do not continue. The tools and information on the this site are not intended
for women who are pregnant or breast-feeding, or for any person under the age of 18.
© 2018 to date worldsbestdietingtips, thinsponation, prothinsponation, prothinspo2,
Prothinspo LLC, Pro-Thinspo LLC.com, Prothinspo.com and Prothinsposhop.com All rights reserved.
"PROTHINSPO" is a trademark of Prothinspo Incorporated. All rights reserved.
All content on this website should be considered for entertainment purposes.
this website should be considered for entertainment purposes.
DO YOU NEED SOMEONE TO HELP? bgti.org/
PROTHINSPO In God We Trust
"If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to your
mountain, "MOVE!" and it WILL move... and NOTHING will be
impossible for YOU! "
MAKE A DONATION TO TBN TO SPREAD THE WORD...www.tbn.org/partner/donation-form
FIND ways to Help... www.salvationarmyusa.org/
|PURCHASE YOURS TODAY AND GET
1 BOTTLE AT BEST PRICE...
SAVINGS GOING ON NOW...
SELECT "Buy Now" BUTTON BELOW
|USA BUY NOW
|WORLDWIDE BUY NOW
|THIS PLAN IS ONLY AVAILABLE HERE
NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES...
THIS PLAN COMES WITH INCLUDED...
FREE DIET EBOOK POUNDS AND INCHES $25 VALUE
FREE FAT BURNING GROCERY SHOPPING LIST
FREE SMOOTHIE HANDBOOK/RECIPES $30 VALUE
FREE MEASURING TAPE
FREE FOOD JOURNAL
FREE MEASURING CHART
FREE DETOX FOODS AND TIPS
FREE RECIPES FOR 500 CALORIE DIET PLAN $15 VALUE
FREE PROTHINSPO TIPS AND TRICKS EMAIL
FREE SAMPLES WHEN AVAILABLE
|COCAINE IN A PILL FORM TO LOSE WEIGHT FASTER? WHAT?
Introducing the World’s First Chemically Altered Diet Pill designed to stimulate the COCAINE AMPHETAMINE
REGULATORY TRANSCRIPT (C-A-R-T) and Inhibit NEUROPEPTIDE-Y (NPY)! Through years of study and
breakthroughs in modern science we’ve discovered the key to long term weight loss success. And you can only
find this compound inside of THIS weight loss solution.
The reason you are overweight is because there is a YIN-YANG battle going on deep within your brain, inside the
satiety center of your hypothalamus. The battle is, C.A.R.T. vs. NP-Y… or Good vs. Evil.
C.A.R.T. (Cocaine.Amphetamine.Regulatory.Transcript.) is the “Good Guy”… and if you’re trying to lose weight it's
your Guardian Angel! The C stands for cocaine and the A for amphetamine because these drugs put this chemical
into overdrive. When C.A.R.T. is stimulated it increases your metabolism, reduces your appetite, and increases
insulin to deliver energy to your muscles rather than be stored as body fat.
NP-Y (Neuropeptide-Y) is the Villain. It’s a stress hormone that drives the eating chemicals into overdrive. When
stimulated it will decrease your metabolism, cause your body temperature to drop, and increase your appetite.
THIS PRODUCT was designed to stimulate C.A.R.T. and inhibit NP-Y, thus helping you win the battle of the bulge.
(note: This product does not contain cocaine, amphetamine, ephedra, or cannabanoids. We found alternatives to
cocaine and amphetamine to activate C.A.R.T.)
READ MORE BELOW..Here is what's in THIS CART Program and how this product works:
Decades of RESEARCH TO FIND OUT HOW TO COPY THE EFFECTS OF COCAINE AND WEIGHT LOSS..
After decades of research and scientific breakthroughs in the weight loss pills industry, we've finally discovered
the key to fast and lasting weight loss success. And that key is only available in this CART PROGRAM.
The main reason you're overweight is the back-and-forth battle going on deep within the brain inside the satiety
center of your hypothalamus. The ongoing battle exists between the two neuropeptides CART and NPY ...
also known as the good and the bad when it comes to weight loss.
CART (Cocaine Amphetamine Regulatory Transcript) is your best friend if you're trying to lose weight. On the other
hand NPY is the enemy when it comes to weight loss. THIS PRODUCT was designed as the best weight loss pills
to stimulate CART while inhibiting NPY to help you lose weight safely and powerfully.
On the other hand NPY is the enemy when it comes to weight loss. As a stress hormone, NPY kicks up the
appetite and signals hunger. When NPY is stimulated it limits the metabolism and lowers the body temperature.
THIS PRODUCT is a product which was designed to stimulate CART while inhibiting NPY to help you lose weight
safely and powerfully in a way the best weight loss pills have never been able to do before even from what was
previously considered to be the top weight loss pills.
What It Does:
Cocaine and Amphetamine kicks the body's CART into overdrive which helps to increase the metabolism, reduce
the appetite and increase insulin levels to deliver the maximum amount of energy to the muscles instead of
storing excess calories as body fat. By igniting CART, This CART PROGRAM product has become the best weight
loss pills available!
This is a high performance weight loss supplement that utilizes a formula that is first of its kind! This is the first
diet pill to base its formula on scientific research isolating the Cocaine Amphetamine Regulatory Transcript
(C-A-R-T) and Neuropeptide-Y (NPY).
In short, CART is the good chemical component that triggers increased metabolism and lowers appetites and
NPY is the bad stress hormone that causes your body to lower in body temperature, decrease metabolism, and
increase appetite. Adjusting the CART and NPY in your body, Fenphadrine increases metabolism, reduces
appetite, increases muscle function, and reduces body fat storage.
But science aside, THIS is one of the most popular weight loss products on the market. It has consistently
received the highest rankings and feedback from consumers as being the Most Powerful Diet Pill. According to
our independent research, AND has 97% customer approval rating, which is unheard of in this industry.
There are multiple reports citing results ranging from 10 pounds per week to 33 pounds in just 3½ weeks.
|THE BIGGEST THING IN DIET AND WEIGHT LOSS OR JUST PLAIN
REFRAINING FROM FEELING HUNGRY THE NEWEST THING IT TO SNORT
THE DIET PRODUCT AND WE HAVE THE NASAL DIET SPRAY YOU NEED
AND HAVE TO TRY!!! LISTEN IF YOU SPENT A LIFETIME OF TRYING TO
LOSE WEIGHT AND YOU SAID YOU HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING, WELL YOU
HAVEN'T TRIED THIS AND THIS STUFF WILL KNOCK OFF WEIGHT AND
THE FEELING OF HUNGER LIKE NEVER EVER BEFORE!!!
READ MORE .... CLICK HERE...
|Welcome to PROTHINSPO.COM!!!!
The number 1 site...In the world For Tips and Tricks to Weight loss...
This site also has the largest selection in the world of diet, exercise, celebrity and Supermodel weight loss tips...
To keep you motivated visually and Special Tips and Tricks to weight loss From Jodee the Queen of this scene...
BE SURE TO RELOAD FOR UPDATES... CLICK HERE FOR INDEX.
|Top asked question from Prothinspo/Pro-thinspo members is 'HOW FAST DO YOU LOSE WEIGHT WHEN YOU STARVE YOURSELF?"
Now this question came about after the post on "how to starve yourself" (click here to read) and the other post (50 day anorexic diet,
click here to read) After so many members started asking the same question, instead of answering over 100 thousand email's with the
same question I decided to do this post....
I understand that you are somewhat desperate to drop those pounds and take weight off as fast as possible...Many of us at some point
have tried to take weight off drastically, and it's not hard to understand why. Especially when someone's been trying to lose weight,
for many years... That you just decide " I am going to starve this weight off" It just kind of gets to you and you feel ready to do
everything and anything just to be done with trying to get that weight off already. So to answer the question...
First I will tell you how fast you can expect to lose weight when starving yourself, and then I will discuss this approach.
When you starve yourself, you are basically consuming zero calories. Assuming your body's daily calorie requirement is 1200 calories
(this is calculated on an individual basis, I'm just using this number as an example), So... By starving yourself you are depriving your
body of exactly 1200 calories.
Your body will then attempt to access those calories from a different source. This is when you lose some body fat reserves.... First,
the body will attempt to tap into your body's fat reserves. But since the body is unable to burn more than approximately 1,500 calories
per day directly from your fat reserves (this is an average number, by the way, and there is much more to it than that - I'm simplifying
for the sake of the article) Now if you starve for too long of a period your body will start burning your muscles, so you don't want this.
So if you starve yourself... This means you will lose close to 3 pounds of pure fat per week (since there are 3500 calories in 1 pound
of fat), about 3-4 pounds of muscle (since there are 800 calories in 1 pound of muscle), and tons of water weight. This means that
when you starve yourself, and particularly if you are overweight or even obese, you can expect to lose around 10 pounds per week
for the first few weeks - after that, it's anyone's guess, as the body will be so wound down from this process and the body doesn't lose
as much... I always suggest that if you are going to do a water fast to only do it for a week and then bring in watered down juices into
the mix and then EAT CLEAN LEAN AND EXERCISE to continue to lose weight and keep it off.
The best way to keep weight off is taking your weight, multiply it by 10 and that is your calorie amount for the day, then take the amount
a day and break it down into 6 small meals... SMALL/ Portion control is key in weight loss and I do suggest you keep a diary. (Click
here to get one.)
So for example you weigh 120... You can eat 1200 calories a day that comes to 6/ 200 calorie small meals throughout the day. This
keeps your metabolism going and using the calories you are eating. Now as you lose weight these numbers go down, so this type of
plan works all the way to goal weight...
You never want to "water fast" or starve for more than a week....Everyone has a different metabolism, and metabolism affects
everyone's weight loss differently. Metabolism is essentially the number of calories your body uses to perform daily living activities
such as digesting food and breathing. Individuals with more lean mass, or muscle, typically have higher metabolisms because
muscle is more metabolically active than fat. Weight Watchers reports that restricting calories during weight loss lowers metabolism
because the body is more efficient, requiring fewer calories to perform the necessary daily functions for survival.
The relationship between how quickly your body reduces its metabolism with lower caloric intake is still not clear. For some
individuals, there is a clear linear reduction in metabolism with lower caloric intake. Others have a more hyperbolic relationship-their
metabolism does not decrease as dramatically early in caloric restriction, but they a have significant decrease in metabolism when
they severely reduce their food intake. When your body is starving for nourishment, it will begin to break down muscle tissue to
provide it. Too much of a caloric restriction, and you will begin to lose muscle mass, not fat, which will in turn reduce your
metabolism even further.... So doing short term fasts or alternating fasts is the way to go if you are set on doing a "water fast" ....Water
Fasting Won't Produce Lasting Results Unless You Are Willing to Make Permanent Eating-Habit Changes...It takes hard work and
dedication to reach our goals in any field. Water Fasting is no different. Yes, the weight loss and health benefits are amazing, and
these do materialize very quickly, but first you'll need to go through some discomfort with hunger and detox symptoms. And, again, the
most important part of any fast is what you do AFTER it.
Regular water fasting can often foster dramatic anti-aging effects. But it is wise NOT to jump blindly into a fast longer than three days
without suitable preparation. If you are a beginner, I suggest that you start with a partial fast. Skip one meal a day - say lunch - and
drink a healthy amount of water as replacement.
Do this for a whole week. That alone will give you a good idea of what water fasting is all about. You will be exposed to hunger pangs
and detox symptoms. But you will also get to experience the increased energy, mental clarity and sense of wellbeing that fasting
ALWAYS provides. A partial water fast will make the detox process less uncomfortable. This type of intermittent fasting is a wise
preparation step! I learned it the hard way.
If you are ....Going from a full-course fatty meal to water fasting is a recipe for misery. Many highly toxic & obese people go from never
fasting to a wanting to do a long one right away. They are quickly floored by the severity of the hunger pains and detoxification
symptoms. Do a partial fast instead and make it easier for yourself!( GET CRAVECONTROLLER TO HELP, click here.) read more below
24-Hour Fasting...Once you do a partial fast as described above for a few weeks, then start water fasting for short periods of time.
Start with a 24-hour fast. Don't think that to attain a benefit you HAVE to fast for months. That is not true.
Fasting for longer periods of time will foster deeper detoxification and, of course, greater weight loss. But ANY effort you can make
RIGHT NOW is more than enough to get you started! Little by little you can work your way to longer and longer fasts, if your health so
allows it. Do not hurry and please take it easy.
SO STILL WANT TO TRY IT... Choose the particular day in which you plan on carrying out the fast. If possible, select a day that is NOT
packed with activities and engagements. Sunday is a good day for many and it is the first day of the week. But don't procrastinate.
Choose a day and - DO IT! Water fasting while also going through a regular day is not optimal but possible nonetheless.
* Make sure that you have good quality water! While most cities have decent tap water, this is an occasion for you to give yourself the
very best. If you don't have a water filter, now would be a good time to get one. Stock up on seltzer water and green tea. Seltzer water
works great to soothe hunger pangs and detox symptoms. But stick to plain water as much as possible. Use the seltzer sparingly.
* Tell at least ONE person close to you of your intentions, but DO NOT shout it from the rooftops. Trust me with this one. There are many
who simply will not understand and may even try to talk you out of water fasting. But, by all means, make sure to have human support.
*At least ONE WEEK before the fast, reduce your intake of sugar, fats and caffeine. The stricter you are with this particular step, the
easier the fast will be. Caffeine detox can cause strong headaches. If your body is brimming with sugar and grease, I can tell you what
the hunger pains and detox symptoms will be more uncomfortable than they have to be.
Eat salads, steamed vegetables and lean poultry and fish as much as possible. Also, start to drink at the very least one-half gallon.
The water AND the reduction of sugars, fats and caffeine will move your bowels and kick-start the detoxification process.
* Purchase a bottle of a colon cleanser (click here to read more) tablets daily, also for seven days prior to the fast. In combination with
the change in diet and increase in water-intake, this inexpensive yet extremely-effective cleanser will induce powerful bowel
That will commence to purge your digestive system of built-up fecal matter adhered to the walls of the colon. This pre-fast cleanse will
reduce hunger and detox symptoms because many of the toxins in your body will already have been eliminated.
*Eat your last meal at around 6PM the night before the day of the fast. On the morning of the fast, have two full glasses of water upon
awakening to get the bowels going. Take cup of green tea with a pinch of lime. SORRY, NO SUGAR OR HONEY! Go through your day
as planned, making it a point to drink as much water as possible.
Every time hunger hits you, drink two large glasses of water. ( USE THE CRAVE CONTROLLER, CLICK HERE) Just can't take the
hunger and gotta get out of the house... If you have to leave your home, make sure to take sufficient water with you, along with at least
two or three bottles of seltzer. I usually take a whole gallon of water and six-pack of seltzer when I have to go out while fasting.
Refrigerate the water when you get to your destination. If no refridgerator is available, keep the water as cool as possible and away
from heat and sunlight.
* At around noon, when hunger strikes, crack open a bottle of seltzer and drink it slowly. You can add a pinch of lime or lemon to the
seltzer for taste. You will have to go to the bathroom... So make sure to stay fairly close to a bathroom.
* By 3PM, you will certainly start to really feel the hunger pains and may experience the beginning of the detoxification symptoms. (if it
is out of control Use the cravecontoller spray click here to read more.)... But...Consider yourself fortunate, your body is working hard to
rid itself of toxins that were curtailing your health. Drink more water and seltzer. Have a cup of green tea for energy.
You're almost there!
I also encourage you to keep a journal and spend time writing your thoughts, feelings in it. Jot down how you are feeling physically
and mentally. Record any mood swings or particular symptoms that stand out more than others.
This information will be very useful for future fasts.
* Drink more water and seltzer through the rest of the afternoon and have ONE more cup of green tea if you need it. When the clock
hits 6PM, you are done! Break the fast initially by drinking a glass of watered-down orange or grape juice. A coconut water is great for
the break fast...About ONE HOUR later, have a bowl of sliced apples and pears. One apple and one pear is more than enough... If you
are full half way through eating it stop....YOU DO NOT HAVE A FULL-COURSE MEAL, or FINISH ALL THE FOOD ON YOUR PLATE! That
can make you very sick. Eat light and GO TO BED! READ MORE BELOW...
|* In the AM, drink another two large glasses of water upon arising and have a light breakfast of fruit and oatmeal, preferably
with low-fat milk. This is a good time to strongly think about your life and future and consider permanently changing your eating
habits for the better.
One of the biggest mistakes most beginners make is to stop eating abruptly because they want to lose weight.
They start water fasting overnight and try to keep it a secret. Or they plan the fast, but still fail to inform a select few of what they
Water fasting is a physical powerhouse that can nuke debris from your system and give you an outlook on life you never
thought possible. It is, in some ways, supernatural. Yet it is the toughest of all types of fasting because you receive no taste or
substance in your body for the alloted time - except for the water itself.
If you are reading this, it is because in your soul you realize that there has to be more to life than what you have been
experiencing. There is perhaps an instinct inside of you that wants to overcome limitations and experience a better life quality.
Don't stop reading my friend. This can be the beginning of the rest of your life. And, amazingly, all you need to effect the change
is - water and guts.
One of the questions I am always asked when somebody is starting with fasting is: How much water should I drink? My
suggestion is - drink as much water as necessary to keep you going. It is not unusual for me to drink one or even two gallons of
water a day when I am fasting.
As I said, seltzer water with a little lime helps to settle the stomach and appease water fasting hunger pains. That has worked
wonders for me at some very harsh water fasting moments. Try not to drink water that is too cold.
The closer to room temperature it is, the better. Again, that is just a recommendation based on what has worked for me. Take
your time and try different temperatures of water until you find the one that grants you the most comfort from the hunger pains.
Toilet Sprints...When first water fasting, you will likely have to dash for the toilet with frequency. The body is not used to such
large shots of liquid; the water pushes on the colon and induces the elimination of toxic fecal residue.
At this point, between the first and third day of water fasting, the waste coming out of your body will be from recently-consumed
food. Getting to the often "years-old" dregs stubbornly attached to the colon will take a little longer. That is where the true
The best way to accelerate the colon cleansing process is to massage your stomach, pressing in with both hands open. First
emphasize the top of the colon, then the bottom... then the liver. Repeat this several times a day when water fasting.
The point is to drink large amounts of water, and then to massage your abdomen to maximize the amount of dried and toxic
waste eliminated from your body. Drinking large amounts of water is NOT the same as drinking juice or soda. Water is pure life
... soda and artificial juices are not.
WATER FASTING IS JUST THAT... This may sound harsh, but the message I am attempting to drive home is that water fasting
should be just that. It should not be Kool-Aid fasting. Tough it out and get your body used to drinking pure water without
additives. Remember, easy does it. Slow wins the race.
A Final Recommendation
NOW HERE THE WARNINGS...While water fasting for weight loss you will experience weakness, dizziness, nausea and perhaps
even fever and flu-like symptoms. It may become very hard to get up or even perform the most basic tasks. Rest and more
water are the best antidotes.
Stock up on seltzer water and green tea for energy and to soothe hunger pains. You will likely also have bad breath for a few
days and feel a metallic taste in your mouth. You may notice a white, pasty substance in your tongue. DO NOT BE ALARMED.
These symptoms are normal and will nearly always pass by day seven. Regardless, my message is this: Don't you think that
going through a little hunger and discomfort is a small price to pay to get healthy?
Yes, IT IS a small price to pay!! It is a much lesser price than living our whole lives in obesity and then getting sick. Or feeling
the disattisfaction not never having reached your weight loss goals.
Right away some argue with me and say:"Yeah, but most of that weight one loses in seven days of fasting is just water
weight!" Yes, it IS mostly water weight... but don't you think it's definitely one heck of a good start? Is it not better than doing
Whether the weight lost is water weight or kiwi-flavored Kool-Aid makes no difference to me:TWENTY POUNDS IS TWENTY
POUNDS! You will be amazed at the benefits that water fasting for weight loss can give you in just a few days.
The know-how that you will gain by water fasting for weight loss for seven days will be huge. Perhaps you'll even get inspired
(like I did) and start doing it more often and for longer periods of time. In that case your weight loss would be even greater.
Visualize yourself thin and tell me how it feels. Maybe even jot it down in a journal and take a look at it. I can "guess" that the
impact on your life and health from water fasting for weight loss would be dramatic.
I am here to tell you that YOU CAN> do it, and nothing can do it faster than the discipline of fasting. It's only a matter of MAKING
UP YOUR MIND TO TAKE ACTION!
That is NOT to say that you should be hasty and start water fasting for weight loss blindly, especially if you suffer from a medical
condition. I am not advocating being careless. But I DO speak FOR personal responsibility; doing everything within our grasp to
achieve and maintain optimum health.
Once you have done at least a seven day fast, you may wish to consider doing a longer one, especially if you are more than 50
pounds overweight. Most of the huge weight loss, as I said, occurs in the first seven says of fasting. From there you can expect
to lose anywhere between one to two pounds daily. That amount of weight loss is STILL faster than what any diet out there can
provide. It's not that diets aren't useful. Many of them are great. But, for those who are obese, it is usually better to fast FIRST to
shed a good chunk of dangerous pounds right away - THEN adopt a healthy, nutritional diet.
Not willing to do a seven-day fast? How about three days? Even a three-day water fast twice a year will do wonders for your
health. But, whether you stick to only three days or decide to go yonder to 21 and 40 days, I do encourage you DO SOMETHING!
Make up your mind to try it and see what happens. What are you going to do? Are you going to continue to gain weight and feel
bad? I am giving you a direct and to the point solution RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW. Do you not realize how valuable you are how
much better your life and health will be if you get that weight off? What is holding you back? GET STARTED TODAY! Water fasting
for weight loss can change the course of your life.
I am NOT making all of this up because I have nothing better to do. More and more scientific studies are emerging which
suggest that eating less can help you lead a healthy and long life. So, NO MORE EXCUSES! (YEESH... Am I ranting? LOL...
Seriously... This is your time! Do what it takes. Make your life what it deserves to be. Water fasting for weight loss is the door,
and it is wide open. All you have to do is walk through it. ARE YOU WILLING?
Again, for those who are stubborn, water fasting can help you to lose as many as 50 pounds in the first seven days, and one-to-
three pounds each day afterwards. These numbers are averages and can be more, or less - depending on your particular body
makeup. But it hardly ever goes below one pound per day.
If your interest is to lose a large amount of weight in the least amount of time, then water fasting is definitely the way to go. The
first seven to nine days will be the toughest. I can tell you from personal experience that after ten to eleven days, hunger pains
are all but gone and you will feel great.
So don't think that water fasting for weight loss is suffering from beginning to end. In fact, don't think of it as suffering PERIOD.
Think of it as an INVESTMENT IN YOUR FUTURE. See it as a minor sacrifice that will yield you much health, youth and vitality.
You will not regret it.
Weight Gain After Fasting
The most important part water fasting for weight loss is not the fast itself, but the food choices that you make when the fast is
over. When you fast, the metabolism slows down; it is a survival mechanism designed to keep you alive in the case of an
emergency as, for instance, being stranded on a dessert island. By slowing down all of its functions, the body burns less
energy and can thus conserve fat reserves as long as possible.
Once you are done fasting and start to eat, the body will initially tend to hoard weight 'just in case' the perceived emergency
resurfaces. Consequently, it is not unusual to gain 5-10 pounds in the first month after the fast. That is why the food choices that
you make at this time will be crucial. Please do not be alarmed by this normal weight gain. Rather, help to 'speed up' the
metabolism by eating clean and eating frequently, preferably six meals per day, or one every four hours. Think of it as stoking a
Which flame will be steadier and last longer? The one where huge amounts of firewood are dumped every eight hours, or the
one where a smaller yet consistent amount of wood is added frequently. Obviously, the answer is the latter. And so is the body
after water fasting for weight loss. You can stabilize the metabolism by eating clean and frequently after fasting.
In this fashion, you can actually lose the weight you gained while breaking the fast. Furthermore, if you stick to the clean and
frequent eating structure for nine months after the fast, the body will reshape itself to sustain the lower weight you attained
while fasting. That is the key for long-term weight loss with fasting. MY FRIEND lost 110 pounds with fasting and, following this
re-feeding method, and has not gained it back in more than ten years. Water fasting for weight loss works. Hope this post
answered all your questions...
1. Keep a thinspiration book. Get a really nice journal or something and print pictures of skinny models, tips,
quotes, or workouts, and glue it in there. Look through it whenever you want to binge. You can always download
something from Prothinspo and keep it with you.
2. Keep a stack of magazines weighing the same amount you want to lose. When you lose weight remove some
magazines from the stack. It will be thinspirational to see that pile slowly start to get smaller. Use fashion
magazines so that they also can inspire you as you remove as you lose.
3. Eat on a blue or black plate. Dark colors usually make you feel fuller, faster. Better yet, eat on small dark plates.
4. When you want to eat something you shouldn't, make a list of all the reasons you shouldn't, and read it at
least 20 times.
5. When you get a craving, count to 100 really slowly, and it might pass. Dr.s say that counting changes the
minds direction in thought.
6. If you live by yourself, put up motivational pictures or numbers on the unsafe foods. Stick your goal weight on
the wall or on your favorite jar of peanut butter or jelly.
7. Get one of those three ring binders and make a section for each part of the body. Put all the exercises you've
got in there according to what body part there for.
8. Pick one food for the day,look under the fat burning food section on this site or you can eat something like an
apple. Cut it into 4 quarters. Eat one part for breakfast, one for lunch, one for dinner, and you've got one left over for
9. Take a Polaroid picture or a cell phone picture of yourself wearing nothing but your underwear. When you
want to binge, look at it, and see all that fat that you need to get rid of? Carry it in your wallet or phone whenever you
go somewhere where there will be food.
10. If you live by yourself and prone to binges, buy only the food you need for the day. That way if you eat it, there
11. Eat with the opposite hand you normally do. Left handed people eat with their right hand, and vice versa.
12. Wear a rubber band around your wrist and snap it when you want to eat. You'll train yourself not to think
about eating. This also works for trying to quit smoking.
13. ALWAYS DO A CLEANSE TO CLEAN OUT YOUR BODY, CLICK HERE.
14. Clean something gross the bathroom, or if you have cats like me clean the litter box when you want to eat.
15. Wear tight jeans so you remember how much weight you have to lose. Always keep a pair that is to small for
16. Pour tons of something gross on your food like salt or pepper so you can't eat it. (if your eating out, use the
former, and say you accidentally put too much salt or pepper on your food.
17. If you get really bad headaches it could possibly be from dehydration so drink lots of water. Take multi-
vitamins and sport drinks.
18. Eat in front of the mirror. Hell, eat in front of the mirror naked and see how much you want to eat then.
19. Drink herbal teas. They have no calories. If you don't like them unsweetened, buy some stevia, its like sugar,
but no calories they sell it on my links.
20. When you get the urge to eat chew sugar free gum. Just make sure you keep track of how much you have.
Most kinds have 5 calories a piece.
21. Freeze your foods. I freeze fruits and yogurts and flavored ice cubes. Frozen yogurts take forever to eat so you
feel occupied longer.
22. When you go to a restaurant order something that's not too unhealthy. Put half of to the other side of the plate
and say your going to eat it tomorrow for lunch. Then eat half of what's on your plate and "forget" to ask them to bag
it for take out for you. Or cut your plate in half and push the other half around the plate to fill it.
23. Eat breakfast and lunch or just breakfast, never eat dinner cause if you eat dinner you don't give your body
enough time to burn off the calories or you can eat all three small meals but finish the last bit of eating at least four
hours before you go to sleep. This way your metabolism will burn it up before you get into bed.
24. Go shopping and try on clothes that you wish you could fit you and that should keep you focused and on track of
25. Pinch all your fat if you want to eat and see how disgusting it is and then you'll think that if you eat you'll just add
more to it and you don't want that.
26. If you can go to your kitchen and take all the bad foods that you know you will binge on please just go and
throw them away.
27. Make sure you get enough calcium. Take your vitamin.
28. If you sit a lot every hour get up and go crazy start doing knee lifts with your arms up or some jumping jacks
and toe touches or jumping stupidly or anything like that it will boost your metabolism for a little.
29. Stay away from food and the kitchen (unless your parents are around, then pretend like you just finished
getting a snack)
30. Have you ever noticed that most people who you see eating are fat? Well remember this if you eat like them
you'll be as fat as them.
31. Try to plan how much your going to eat and what there's a 30% more chance you wont over eat then.
32. Look at super models do they look like they eat? They eat very small meals many times a day but small meals
33. A calorie is a calorie so it doesn't matter what kind you eat just eat under 1000 and you'll lose weight. 3666
calories equal a lb!
34. Make a meal plan with all the days and put the limit of calories you'll allow yourself to after you eat write down
what you ate. Keep a food diary
35. To keep a binge from coming go outside and go for a walk, do 20 push ups and then 20 jumping jacks after
you won't feel like eating anymore. Better yet, do them in front of the mirror. If you see what moves up and down you
wont feel like eating as much.
36. To boost your metabolism and keep you feeling full drink several green tea's each day.
37. Every dieter should eat greens or take a supplement for them... eat your veggies.
38. Two tablespoons of vinegar before the meal helps speed up your digestive system and also keeps you from
feeling any reflux.
39. Caffeine is great ~ it decreases appetite you can use other types of caffeine products like guarana.
40. Peppermints or peppermint teas are a great appetite suppressant.
41. Diet soda is not the best thing to drink while calorie restricting you should drink plenty of water and other non
caloric healthy stuff.
42. Don't stop moving' ~ Try to keep moving as much as possible every calorie burned counts.
43. Don't eat fast/ chew very slowly to let your body know you ate. If you have to chew each piece for several
44. Eat seaweed or kelp pills ~ they say it boosts the metabolism.
45. Don't slouch, try to sit up straight ~ you burn more calories and tighten your tummy that way.
46. Dress accordingly when you are thin you should be carrying something with you to keep from shaking. Family
and friends get worried if your cold and they are not.
47. Lack of sleep stimulates your appetite. It is proven that most people who sleep at least 6 hours a day lose more
weight and are less hungry.
48. Spicy foods boost the metabolism.
49. Eat negative cal foods. Fat Burning Foods
50. Eat lots of celery ~celery is filled with water and because it is chewy it burns more calories than most non
51. Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day. Our bodies and world is mostly made up of water... You need it to
52. Munch on ice cubes to get rid of the cravings of chewing.
53. Take it slow when eating it takes 20 minutes for the stomach to realize it is full.
54. Eat lots of fiber ~ expands in your stomach to create a full feeling.
55. Don't eat in front of the television or on your bed or on the computer ~ concentrate on the food while you eat ~
you get more satisfied.
56. Eat vegetarian as much as possible. They make all fake meats and cheeses now.
57. Do 50 sit ups every morning ~ it will raise your metabolism and makes your stomach and chest look better not
to mention your arms.
58. Cabbage makes you lose weight but can be smelly!!
59. Strawberries, cherries and blueberries are low in calories and boost the metabolism. Not to mention you can
pop them in the mouth like snacks.
60. Drink one glass of water every hour. This will keep you full and you wont get dehydrated or headaches.
61. Eat negative calorie foods at least 2 times a day.
62. Weigh yourself before and AFTER every time you eat.
63. Exercise 2 times the amount of calories you eat.
64. Eat 6 small meals a day spaced about 3 hours apart.
65. Let yourself eat some of the foods you normally would not allow yourself. Don't binge just balance.. You can
do it. Take control
66. Eat standing up, move around while you eat.
67. Watch other people eat. Sometimes people eating looks so gross.
68. Find pictures of overweight people or family members and put them in various places around your house.
69. Drink water before eating .
70. Try on your skinny cloths... See how close you are to your goals.
71. Clean your closet and draws.... Organize yourself. It will burn calories and you feel better. Not to mention you
can find your stuff!I
72. Keep a food diary in your pocketbook or purse to have an idea of when and why your eating.
73. Weigh yourself with a weight in your hand and then take that weight off and weigh yourself again... Think about
how to lose that weight mentally
74.Drink hot or cold fluids throughout the day to speed up your metabolism. Extreme temperatures trick the body..
75.Put on some music you like and dance around... It burns calories and its fun.
76. Brush your teeth and tongue. This trick will keep you from eating. Trust me it does work.
77.Limit Alcohol consumption. This is empty calories.
78.Always leave a bite left on your plate. This teaches restraint.
79. The 3B's BAKE,BROIL,BOIL ALL YOUR FOODS!
80.Try Magnetic rings on your fingers. This is supposed to help you lose weight in certain areas of your body by
wearing the rings on different fingers.
81. Learn how to stand on your head. This sounds stupid,but it is true that by standing on your head you increase
the circulation in your body.
82.JUMP! Buy a jump rope or a trampoline. Take a rebound class. Jumping is still one of the best ways to boost
your cardiovascular system and stimulate Weight loss.
83. Never eat in secret. This is the worst habit to get into.
84.Cook for other people. This is a great way to have a relationship with food and not eating it.
85.Concentrate on the first three bites of your food. These are usually the best.
86.Do the 4 D's Don't relapse, Distract yourself,Decide your Goals and Distance yourself from Food.
87.Get a Tan. Okay, I know the sun is bad for you and so is the tanning beds. But, you can do everything in
moderation. Plus there are spray tans today that don't make you look orange.
88.AVOID FRIED FOODS.
89. When eating a meal try to only eat one of every food group. One protein, One starch and One veggie. This will
help the body digest easier. That means no cheeseburgers this has two proteins meat and cheese.
90. Get a job working in a gym/health club. This is what I did. I got certified and got a part time job teaching at my
local gym. I was spending so much time there working out that I got a job to get paid for all the time I was working
out. You stay in shape and you make a little money.
91.Get diet samples. Pay for shipping and handling if you have to. Most free samples come for one portion. The
samples that you pay for shipping and handling usually have enough samples inside for a week or two. So
remember when looking for something.... If it is completely free/ it is not enough to do anything.
92.Balance. Walk with a book on your head. This helps with posture and balance and tightens the tummy.
93.Moisturise. Always keep your skin moisturised. There is no reason for your skin to look saggy. Start now and
those saggy skin folds will tighten up.
94.Massaging your body and face will help increase circulation. You can do this yourself with a BALINESE OIL.
95.Find a Buddy. Weight loss always comes easier with a buddy.
96.Buy a food piggy bank. Every time you want to spend money on food that you should not eat... Put that money in
your piggy and buy something beneficial for your lifestyle.
97. Put your fork down. Try putting your fork or utensils down between bites when eating. ... Chew more.
98. Write down the good and the bad points. Separate the page with a line and list them one by one. On each
side. Good reasons to stay on your diet and Bad reasons to go off your diet.
99.Arrange your house so you wont eat... Put things away in high places you can't reach. If you have to get a chair
to cheat you might think twice.
100. Take a long bath or hot shower. This helps to distract the mind and increases blood circulation.
101. Lemon. Cut a fresh lemon and smell it. This helps with appetite control. Also Orange...
102.Fresh ginger can also work as an appetite suppressant.
103.Keep your New Years Resolution! Stay focused on your goals to be thin!
104.Try to get E Coupons for your diet products.
105. This is a Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen trick... Put red lipstick on perfectly. If you eat it will get all messed up
and all over your teeth.
106. If you have to taste it.... do it chew it and spit it out! Please do not make this a habbit! It is really gross!
107. Three words: Crest White Strips. Here’s the deal. You’re supposed to wear these on your upper and lower
teeth for 30 minutes each, 2x a day. And you definitely cannot eat while you’ve got these babies on. You can have up
to 2 hours a day of literally not being able to eat! If you put them on about 15 minutes before dinner then you can’t
dinner with your family and they’ll have to let you eat on your own later. It’s perfect
108.. Ride out the hour. When you start to get hungry, just tell yourself that you’ll wait until the end of the hour to eat
anything. That way you’ll have time to think about whether or not you really want those calories, and you’ll also feel
really powerful since you’ve proved to yourself that you can go for that time without food.
109. Exercise before you eat. It will give you more time to think over what you really want to eat, and when you do
eat you’ll be more comfortable with it since you just burned some calories.
110.This is a little different than what other pro-ana sites may say. Instead of lowering the temperature while you
sleep, raise the temperature. Sleep in sweats and under all of your covers. You’ll sweat and lose water weight…It’
s not “real” weight, but you will feel great when you get a look at the scale after getting out of bed. READ THE REST
OF THIS POST, CLICK HERE... CONTINUED.. PAGE 2