|The tools and information on the this site are intended as an aid to weight loss and weight maintenance, and do not offer medical advice. If you suffer from, or think you may suffer from, a medical condition you should consult
your doctor before starting a weight loss and/or exercise regime. If you decide to start exercising after a period of relative inactivity you should start very slowly and consult your doctor if you experience any discomfort, distress or
any other symptoms. If you feel any discomfort or pain when you exercise, do not continue. The tools and information on the this site are not intended
for women who are pregnant or breast-feeding, or for any person under the age of 18.
© 2016 to date worldsbestdietingtips, thinsponation, prothinsponation, prothinspo2,
Prothinspo LLC, Pro-Thinspo LLC.com, Prothinspo.com and Prothinsposhop.com All rights reserved.
"PROTHINSPO" is a trademark of Prothinspo Incorporated. All rights reserved.
All content on this website should be considered for entertainment purposes.
this website should be considered for entertainment purposes.
DO YOU NEED SOMEONE TO HELP? bgti.org/
PROTHINSPO In God We Trust
"If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to your
mountain, "MOVE!" and it WILL move... and NOTHING will be
impossible for YOU! "
MAKE A DONATION TO TBN TO SPREAD THE WORD...www.tbn.org/partner/donation-form
FIND ways to Help... www.salvationarmyusa.org/
|HOME PAGE, EXERCISE INDEX, DIET INDEX, TIPS AND TRICKS INDEX,
CELEBRITY INDEX, HOW TO INDEX, PICTURE GALLERY INDEX, BEAUTY INDEX, PILLS
|INDEX/HOME PAGE, EXERCISE INDEX, DIET INDEX,
TIPS AND TRICKS INDEX,
CELEBRITY INDEX, HOW TO INDEX, PICTURE GALLERY INDEX,
BEAUTY INDEX, PILLS/WEIGHT LOSS TRICKS
|GALLERY PAGE 1... GALLERY PAGE 2...GALLERY 3...
GALLERY 4...GALLERY 5...GALLERY 6...GALLERY 7...GALLERY 8..GALLERY 9...GALLERY 10...
GALLERY 11... GALLERY 12...GALLERY 13 BLACK AND WHITE...SUPERMODEL SCANS...SKINNY AND FIT...
|Welcome to WORLDS BEST DIETING TIPS
The number 1 site...In the world For Tips and Tricks to Weight loss...
This site also has the largest selection in the world of diet, exercise, celebrity and
Supermodel weight loss tips...With a thinspiration gallery...
To keep you motivated visually and Special Tips and Tricks to weight loss
From Jodee the Queen of this scene...
BE SURE TO RELOAD FOR UPDATES... CLICK HERE FOR INDEX.
|POSTS FROM PROTHINSPO
|PURCHASE YOURS TODAY AND GET
1 BOTTLE AT BEST PRICE...
SAVINGS GOING ON NOW...
SELECT "Buy Now" BUTTON BELOW
|USA BUY NOW
|WORLDWIDE BUY NOW
|THIS PLAN IS ONLY AVAILABLE HERE
NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES...
THIS PLAN COMES WITH INCLUDED...
FREE DIET EBOOK POUNDS AND INCHES $25 VALUE
FREE FAT BURNING GROCERY SHOPPING LIST
FREE SMOOTHIE HANDBOOK/RECIPES $30 VALUE
FREE MEASURING TAPE
FREE FOOD JOURNAL
FREE MEASURING CHART
FREE DETOX FOODS AND TIPS
FREE RECIPES FOR 500 CALORIE DIET PLAN $15 VALUE
FREE PROTHINSPO TIPS AND TRICKS EMAIL
FREE SAMPLES WHEN AVAILABLE
|COCAINE IN A PILL FORM TO LOSE WEIGHT FASTER? WHAT?
Introducing the World’s First Chemically Altered Diet Pill designed to stimulate the COCAINE AMPHETAMINE
REGULATORY TRANSCRIPT (C-A-R-T) and Inhibit NEUROPEPTIDE-Y (NPY)! Through years of study and
breakthroughs in modern science we’ve discovered the key to long term weight loss success. And you can only
find this compound inside of THIS weight loss solution.
The reason you are overweight is because there is a YIN-YANG battle going on deep within your brain, inside the
satiety center of your hypothalamus. The battle is, C.A.R.T. vs. NP-Y… or Good vs. Evil.
C.A.R.T. (Cocaine.Amphetamine.Regulatory.Transcript.) is the “Good Guy”… and if you’re trying to lose weight it's
your Guardian Angel! The C stands for cocaine and the A for amphetamine because these drugs put this chemical
into overdrive. When C.A.R.T. is stimulated it increases your metabolism, reduces your appetite, and increases
insulin to deliver energy to your muscles rather than be stored as body fat.
NP-Y (Neuropeptide-Y) is the Villain. It’s a stress hormone that drives the eating chemicals into overdrive. When
stimulated it will decrease your metabolism, cause your body temperature to drop, and increase your appetite.
THIS PRODUCT was designed to stimulate C.A.R.T. and inhibit NP-Y, thus helping you win the battle of the bulge.
(note: This product does not contain cocaine, amphetamine, ephedra, or cannabanoids. We found alternatives to
cocaine and amphetamine to activate C.A.R.T.)
READ MORE BELOW..Here is what's in THIS CART Program and how this product works:
Decades of RESEARCH TO FIND OUT HOW TO COPY THE EFFECTS OF COCAINE AND WEIGHT LOSS..
After decades of research and scientific breakthroughs in the weight loss pills industry, we've finally discovered
the key to fast and lasting weight loss success. And that key is only available in this CART PROGRAM.
The main reason you're overweight is the back-and-forth battle going on deep within the brain inside the satiety
center of your hypothalamus. The ongoing battle exists between the two neuropeptides CART and NPY ...
also known as the good and the bad when it comes to weight loss.
CART (Cocaine Amphetamine Regulatory Transcript) is your best friend if you're trying to lose weight. On the other
hand NPY is the enemy when it comes to weight loss. THIS PRODUCT was designed as the best weight loss pills
to stimulate CART while inhibiting NPY to help you lose weight safely and powerfully.
On the other hand NPY is the enemy when it comes to weight loss. As a stress hormone, NPY kicks up the
appetite and signals hunger. When NPY is stimulated it limits the metabolism and lowers the body temperature.
THIS PRODUCT is a product which was designed to stimulate CART while inhibiting NPY to help you lose weight
safely and powerfully in a way the best weight loss pills have never been able to do before even from what was
previously considered to be the top weight loss pills.
What It Does:
Cocaine and Amphetamine kicks the body's CART into overdrive which helps to increase the metabolism, reduce
the appetite and increase insulin levels to deliver the maximum amount of energy to the muscles instead of
storing excess calories as body fat. By igniting CART, This CART PROGRAM product has become the best weight
loss pills available!
This is a high performance weight loss supplement that utilizes a formula that is first of its kind! This is the first
diet pill to base its formula on scientific research isolating the Cocaine Amphetamine Regulatory Transcript
(C-A-R-T) and Neuropeptide-Y (NPY).
In short, CART is the good chemical component that triggers increased metabolism and lowers appetites and
NPY is the bad stress hormone that causes your body to lower in body temperature, decrease metabolism, and
increase appetite. Adjusting the CART and NPY in your body, Fenphadrine increases metabolism, reduces
appetite, increases muscle function, and reduces body fat storage.
But science aside, THIS is one of the most popular weight loss products on the market. It has consistently
received the highest rankings and feedback from consumers as being the Most Powerful Diet Pill. According to
our independent research, AND has 97% customer approval rating, which is unheard of in this industry.
There are multiple reports citing results ranging from 10 pounds per week to 33 pounds in just 3½ weeks.
|Here are some snack foods to satisfy your cravings with minimum calories. If you must eat, try to eat something off of
this list:) Stay strong girls! This bitch is back and together we will be skinny❤
satisfy your sweet tooth:
1. 1/2 medium apple, baked, topped with 1 tbsp low fat yogurt sprinkled with cinnamon (45 calories).
2. 1/2 small banana, frozen (45 calories)
3. 4 oz. unsweetened applesauce sprinkled with cinnamon (49 calories)
4. 1 miniature box of raisins (45 calories)
5. 2 sugar-free ice pops (30 calories)
6. 1 sugar-free fudge ice pop (35 calories)
7. 12 cherries (48 calories)
8. 1 individual serving sugar-free gelatin with 3 tbsp. light whipped topping (40 calories)
9. 1/2 cup strawberries with 2 1/2 tbsp nonfat yogurt (47 calories)
10. 14 seedless red grapes, frozen (48 calories)
indulge a salt craving:
11. 1 1/2 cups salted air-popped popcorn (46 calories)
12. 1/4 cup shelled edamame (soybeans) with sea salt (37 calories)
13. 8 oz. miso soup (36 calories)
14. 1 pretzel rod (37 calories)
15. 1/4 small bag of Glenny’s lightly salted soy crisps (35 calories)
16. 1 medium sliced cucumber mixed with 1/4 cup sliced onion, 1/2 cup chopped celery, and 4 tbsp vinegar and salt
to taste (45 calories)
17. 6 oz V8 juice (39 calories)
18. 1 kosher dill pickle (10 calories)
crunch and munch:
19. 1/2 cup jicama with 4 oz salsa (49.5 calories)
20. 1 1/2 cups sugar snap peas (40 calories)
21. small celery stalk smeared with 1/2 tbsp natural peanut butter (49 calories)
22. 1/2 small apple with 1 tsp soy butter (46 calories)
23. 1 brown rice cake with 1 tbsp sugar-free jam (44 calories)
smooth and creamy:
24. 1 Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb wedge spread on cucumber slices (35 calories)
25. 1 tsp almond butter (34 calories)
26. 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt with 1 tsp sugar-free strawberry jam (43 calories)
27. 1 oz avocado (about 1/8 of an avocado) squirted with lime (45 calories)
28. 8 grape tomatoes dipped in 1 tbsp light cream cheese (46 calories)
29. 6 pieces of endive filled with 1/2 oz reduced-fat feta cheese (49 calories)
30. 1 slice fat-free American cheese (30 calories)
31. 1 large tomato, sliced, topped with 1 tbsp Parmesan, broiled (44 calories)
32. 1 oz fat-free cottage cheese on1 slice caraway Finn Crisp Crispbread (38 calories)
33. 1 oz fat-free mozzarella dipped in 1 tsp marinara sauce (46 calories)
power up on protein:
34. turkey rolls: 2 slices white meat turkey rolled in 2 lettuce leaves (46 calories)
35. 1 oz smoked salmon (about 1 slice) on 2 Wheat Thins crackers (48 calories)
36. 1 tofu dog with 1 tbsp sauerkraut (48 calories)
37. 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt sprinkled with 1 tsp sunflower seeds (49.6 calories)
38. 1.3 oz water-packed tuna with 1 tsp Dijon mustard (48 calories)
39. 2 large hard-cooked egg whites with 1 cup sliced cucumber (48 calories)
40. 1 slice Wasa Fibre Crispbread with 2 tsp hummus (45 calories)
41. 1 medium water-packed sardine with slice of red onion (35 calories)
42. 1/2 cup melon with 2 tbsp 1% cottage cheese (47 calories)
43. 1/2 small grapefruit (32 calories)
44. 1/3 cup blueberries with 1 tbsp light sour cream (47 calories)
45. 1/2 cup carrots with 1 tbsp light ranch dressing (45 calories)
46. 1/2 cup nonfat milk with 1 tbsp Walden Farms calorie-free chocolate syrup (40 calories)
47. 1 packet of sugar-free hot chocolate made with 1/4 cup skim milk and 3/4 cup hot water (47 calories)
48. 3/4 cup almond milk (45 calories)
49. 3/4 cup seltzer with 1/4 cup cranberry juice and a lime wedge (33 calories)
50. homemade iced green tea (with artificial sweetener if desired) (0 calories)
Hope this is helpful!
|Here are some much requested fasting tips:
Water – I can’t stress this enough. It keeps you hydrated and makes up for
the loss of food. Plus, it’s zero calories, and fills you up.
Drink tea and coffee – they both contain caffeine which act as an appetite
suppressant, and they fill you up.
Brush your teeth. A lot. You won’t want to eat anything with the minty taste in your
mouth, and it’ll keep your teeth pearly and white
Sleep – When you’re fasting your body needs rest due to the lack of energy, and it
gives you something to do other than eat.
Make a list of things you need to do during the day and do them. The busier you’ll
be, the less you’ll think about eating.
Chew gum – For some people, this stimulates hunger, but if it doesn’t for you then
it’s good to do. It keeps your mouth busy and the flavour will curb your cravings.
Chew/suck on ice – It will keep your hands and mouth busy, and will make your
body burn those extra few calories.
Distract yourself – Do things you love so you’re too busy to eat
Get rid of all binge foods or make sure they’re somewhere where you won’t be
If you have a retainer, wear it – you’ll know how hard it is to eat with it in.
Look in the mirror at your disgusting fat. Surely you don’t want to eat now?
Wear a pair of jeans a size too small to remind yourself not to eat.
Tie a belt around your waist and pull it tight. It’ll remind you not to eat.
Apply lip balm constantly throughout the day. You will be able to feel it on
your lips, thus you will be aware of what you’re eating.
Drinking vinegar helps curb cravings. Drink 1tbsp whenever you want to eat.
|So recently I’ve had a couple of emails from people asking what to do if their friends
or family take them to a restaurant, so I thought I would share some of my rules with
you. Hope it helps!
Drink a glass of water before going.
If really hungry have some tea, or even veggies beforehand.
If at a restaurant drink at least a full glass of water before the food comes.
Take a sip in between each bite.
Sabotage food with too much salt, etc.
Try eating with opposite hand (if right handed use left hand and vise versa)
To avoid temptation, don’t even look at the section of the menu with the fattening
foods. Out of sight, out of mind, out of body.
Stick to ordering items including the words ‘ baked’ ‘broiled’ and ‘steamed’.
Always order sauces on the side
Dip the tines of your fork into the dressing then into meal, so you can still taste the
sauce but with a fraction of the calories.
Eat half and pack it up
Start with soup or side salad to fill you.
Eat in the order of veggies first, protein next, carbs last.
Have salad with only negative calories vegetables.
Try not to be the first to start or last to finish.
Aim to drink at least 3 glasses of water during the meal.
Put your utensils down between each bite.
Talk a lot so you spend more time speaking than eating.
Look up the nutritional info online before going to the restaurant so you can decide
before hand what you want.
Ask for lunch size portion or children’s size.
Say ‘No thank you’ to dessert.